Best Luggage Piece?

I believe that the Keepall is the best all-round choise.
The others are beautiful, but Keepall also comes with the shoulderstrap, and I personally wouldn't buy a bag this size without a shoulderstrap.

BTW - thanks for posting the pictures in the tread - it makes it a lot easier to comment on...

And also considering the price - you will save quite a bit of money so you can buy more LV... :woohoo:

My only piece is the Carryall and I love it to death. It's gone on... three airplane trips and several in-state trips with me and still looks great after being shoved into overhead compartments and "under the seat in front of me" - LOL.

It's the perfect size for me. I can use it as a weekend bag without much problem (I pack pretty light though) but I really like it as a carry on. It's a pain carrying multiple bags at the airport, so I put my handbag inside my Carryall, which also holds magazines, water bottle, make-up bag, slippers, etc. It just works perfectly. Can't say enough good about it, hehe.

I want a Pegase next, I think. I just got a gold Tumi that's good for now though! :smile:

Personally, i LOVE damier vaslav, but i guess you won't like it because of its strong manly look. umm....i suggest carryall, the handers are longer, you might be able to shoulder carry it too.plus the size is nice for a girl

Personally, i LOVE damier vaslav, but i guess you won't like it because of its strong manly look. umm....i suggest carryall, the handers are longer, you might be able to shoulder carry it too.plus the size is nice for a girl

I do like the Vaslav, but the price is a tad more than what I'd pay for my piece of luggage ;) It's nice though!

Hummm great choices as I have been thinking about a carryon item as well and your choices are some of my favorites. I love the carryall, but I started thinking...would it be a good idea to use that as a carryon piece of luggage because of all the vacheta?? probably not, but it would make a great overnight bag...you know..a bag where you can throw in a pair of jeans, shoes...pj's..and that's it..because it's not that big. So for a carryon I think the damier print is perfect. I saw a woman at vuitton testing out the keepall in damier and it looked hot. My options would be the carryall with a strap or the Ribera because of it's sexy structure. good luck

HI,

I would go for the strapless keepall in damier or monogram or even azur! I am a huge fan of the keepalls because they are so practical and as a carry-on are perfect for putting in some pajamas, a pillow, blanket, and some magazines for a long trip. The greenwich has a huge sag factor so if you like the shape check out the grimaud instead. Enjoy!

I love the carryall too but I was worried about the vachetta getting dirty so I got it in a similar style the Kendall. I would like to get a keepall in the future though.

my fave outta those would def. be the carryall, but its too small.. i like ther ribera too!! i thought about that for a bit, but my all time favorite piece would be....

ALIZE 24 HEURES!!! lolx