Best-Looking Musician from the 80's

OMG Bagnshoo, you're married to a real rock star!!
How exciting... Do they still tour/play?:rochard:

They were together for over 10 years but have since disbanned. All still good friends though, like brothers and we see each other very often. The guitar player and my DH both worked alot with Sheryl Crow and Tears for Fears (also touring with TFF) as well as a truckload of other artists. You can Wikipedia Brian. I think they list alot of the people he works with there - here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_MacLeod

They were together for over 10 years but have since disbanned. All still good friends though, like brothers and we see each other very often. The guitar player and my DH both worked alot with Sheryl Crow and Tears for Fears (also touring with TFF) as well as a truckload of other artists. You can Wikipedia Brian. I think they list alot of the people he works with there - here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_MacLeod

WOW!
How exciting!!!

A true rock star!!

I was in love with Morrissey. My sister used to listen to the Smiths, then when I got a little older, I bought his solo albums. I still think he's cute :heart:

MorrisseyOnGrass-785551.jpg

:love:

Yes, maam. In the closet, at Perimeter. It was a long story but we had to hide because I didn't buy a painting! :graucho:
Sounds intriguing.
I went to the Chicago art show, couldn't get a photo though :crybaby:I would have loved one with him without his makeup, I've previously only met him at Kiss concerts. I've only met Gene without the makeup...though it didn't make for a good photo :lol: he definitely doesn't have Paul's looks when 'unmasked'.

Sounds intriguing.
I went to the Chicago art show, couldn't get a photo though :crybaby:I would have loved one with him without his makeup, I've previously only met him at Kiss concerts. I've only met Gene without the makeup...though it didn't make for a good photo :lol: he definitely doesn't have Paul's looks when 'unmasked'.

Yeah, I have another photo with Paul from 15 years ago, we definately both look better now. I have one with Gene somewhere too, although I never "treasured" it as much. It's nice to meet another KISS "fan" on the blog.:tup: