carlos_bocanegra1.jpg

Carlos Bocanegra - USA
osanchez1_afp.jpg

Oswaldo Sanchez - Mexico
delpiero1_ap.jpg

Alessandro del Piero - Italia

Chanel4me83 said:
mewlicious

I love Rafael Nadal also, I felt bad when he lost the first set sunday but I knew he would win it, isn't he cute. :heart:

LOL Yes. My house was like somber for the first set and then after that I was running around and jumping just as much as he was. Such a cutie :love:
He can have cookies, too ;):graucho:

chigirl said:
does ronaldo have long dark hair parted in the middle? my brother showed me a pic of ronaldo on some website but i think he had sorter hair.

i think my mystery man was from portugal.
chigirl, maybe NUNO GOMES?

Attachments

• nuno.jpg
    nuno.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 417
  • nunuo2.jpg
    nunuo2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 706
Chanel4me83 said:
mewlicious

I love Rafael Nadal also, I felt bad when he lost the first set sunday but I knew he would win it, isn't he cute. :heart:

I was delighted Nadal won, although I thought he'd lose for sure. Was also happy about Justine H-H's win, but above all, I was so happy to see one of my heroes Stefan Edberg at the men's singles trophy ceremony :biggrin:

I wasn't upset at all with Nadal for losing the first set. I KNEW he would get back in the game. Besides, the commentators were saying how all the times he lost the first set to Federer, he got back in the game to win. WOOHOO!!! He's going to be in London now. Yay! Hopefully, I can catch a glimpse of him at Wimbledon.

The best thing about them all are the HOT bods!!

My DH and I were watching a baseball game-he loves baseball and football. The players are FAT! I've been complaining about that for years!