Best long and compact wallet?

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Who knows finding a perfect wallet can be this hard~!!!! I'm desperately in need of your help~(╥﹏╥)

I only had one LV wallet, vernis Sarah (old style), my mom liked it instantly when she saw it, so I gave it to her as gift. And now I need a replacement for that wallet, and I also need a compact wallet for the Eva clutch.....

I carry a lot of cards with me, I need place to carry at least 8 cards (bank cards, ID, health card), I have 19 cards in total (the rest are just gift cards, membership cards and such). I also want to carry coins in my wallet and a small amount of cash.

I'm thinking about:

Long wallet:
1. Sarah wallet (old VS. new)
2. Insolite wallet
3. Curieuse wallet
4. Any recommendation?

Compact wallet:
1. Marie wallet (sold out everywhere?)
2. Marie-lou compact wallet
3. French wallet
4. Any recommendation?

Any help is greatly appreciated~!!! Thank you~!!! m(._.)m m(_ _)m

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
I have 2 compact wallets: mono French and secret compact wallet in Jaipur. I LOVE them both. I had the Marie lou wallet in piment but sold it as I liked it but wasn't drawn to to it.
The Insolite is a great long wallet ( I have it in mono with red interior) if you have a lot of cards otherwise I'd choose the Sarah. GLD!!

Brndwhyn

Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
My vote is the insolite wallet for your long wallet and the french for your compact. I have both and I love them. For the french wallet it has 8 slots but you can put extra cards in the coin compartment. The wallet might be a little bulky for the eva though. Just my thoughts. Have you thought of the compact curieuse as that would fit nicely in the eva clutch and it is a very nice wallet.

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I have the Curieuse and it's my favorite wallet ever. Empreinte is just so luxurious!

That being said, I don't know about it holding 19 cards. It can definitely hold 8 cards. I have a lot of loyalty cards, gift cards, and rewards cards as well that don't get used daily so I use a cles as a coin purse and use the pouch in my Curieuse to hold cards that I don't need all the time :smile:

merc_g

Aug 29, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I say for your long wallet, the Insolite. I love that I can put a TON of stuff in it and it's still so slim.

I do love the French, my mom has had hers for 10 years, uses it everyday, it lost a screw last year, and LV repaired it for her at now cost.
I also like the Insolite Coin Purse for a small wallet. It's a perfect size and you can fit quite a bit in it without it being bulky.

Apr 26, 2012
I was going to create the exact same thread! I also have the Sarah Vernis and am looking for a new long and compact wallet.

I haven't decided on long yet (hopefully ur thread helps me too) but for compact, I really like the insolate coin purse!

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
For a compact, you could look at the Helene. This will fit into an Eva perfectly. Good luck!

I checked the Helene online, it's a very versatile wallet, I like the extra pocket for the coins, I will definitely check it in store, it's a very recommendation~! Thank you!

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
I was going to create the exact same thread! I also have the Sarah Vernis and am looking for a new long and compact wallet.

I haven't decided on long yet (hopefully ur thread helps me too) but for compact, I really like the insolate coin purse!

And I like Brea too, lol

Insolite coin purse is very cute, what print do you have in mind?