Best london store??

My favourite out of Mount St, Motcomb St and Harvey Nichols is definitely Motcomb St. All three have lovely staff and a good selection, I just seem to like the Motcomb St boutique the most.

Bear in mind that they may not have what you want in your size so be prepared to go to the others... if there is something you like and want then ask them to check if the others have it in stock... not sure if Motcomb St and Mount St can check stock on HN but they can each other. They're all within 15-30 minute walk of each other so just wear comfortable shoes!

Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

Awesome! thanks so much! i will probably go to mount street first, as its close to where i work and then take a bus down to motcomb - do they have a bigger selection in motcomb?
i cant believe i will have a gorgeous pair of shoes this time tomorrow! eeek!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck!!!
i will be in london and paris nxt week and hoping to find something nice for myself too.. still trying to figure out is it best to buy in paris or london...
:smile:

Congrats on your first pair!!! Black Ron Rons are a perfect classic shoe.

I remember the days when spending £100+ on a pair of Karen Millen shoes was waaay over budget but now it feels normal (& acceptable) to spend £300+!!

Congrats on your first pair!!! Black Ron Rons are a perfect classic shoe.

I remember the days when spending £100+ on a pair of Karen Millen shoes was waaay over budget but now it feels normal (& acceptable) to spend £300+!!

Eek, I know what you mean! I keep looking at £700+ shoes and thinking 'thats not too bad' and that £350 in the sale is cheap!

Congrats on your purchase... welcome to the addiction!

As with now each store will have both the same and different stuff in the sales... I went to both HN and Motcomb St for the last sales.

Congrats on your super new shoes, medicbean! Lovely black patent Ron Rons are such a classic. Enjoy choosing your next pair on Monday. As well as the boutiques, I also find that the staff at HN are great. So friendly and helpful. Please let us know what you buy!

I love Selfridges. There is a whole shoe floor which I ohh and ahh at...
then when you make it to Christian Louboutin your knocked off your feet by the beauty of the Boutique... I'd kill to work there!
Not sure how the selection compares to the rest though!
Where else does everyone shop for Louboutins?
I've found them online on
netaporter
Mytheresa
Theoutnet
But they seem easier to get if you live in the US :sad: