Best Liquid Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay or Prestige liquid eyeliners are amaaazing! If you're going to try liquid eyeliners for the first time, I'd go with drugstore items. It does take some practice and you may not like it at first. The first time I converted fromp pencil to liquid, I totally screwed up and got liquid eyeliner in my eye (and I wear contacts! so the liquid quickly seeped UNDER my contact and I had to immediately remove my contacts and wash my eye out! Haha, it was such an awful experience). So I went back to pencils, and didn't try my liquid for a few months until I felt like trying it again.

Sorry, didn't meant to scare you. :sweatdrop: I'm just saying, start out with more affordable liquid eyeliners just in case you don't like it. At least you're not wasting a lot of money.

I love the revlon colorstay liquid eye pen. Its super easy to use and rather inexpensive. Its a dupe for MAC's penultimate liner and like half the price.

I like MAC's liquid eyeliner. Now reading this thread, I might have to try some of those liquid pens.

Like, lunatwinkle said, I would start out with cheaper brands. Not necessarily super cheap, but something that's not too expensive to make sure that you like using it first.

I'm a liquid liner junkie...I just love the finished look and how it really stays put all day - no worries about smudging. I agree with the other posts that a stiff pen-like applicator is much easier to control than a looser brush.

right now my favorite is MAC's liquid liner (comes in one shade, boot black).

Others I'm impressed with:
MAC's Penultimate liner (from the Chill collection)
Chanel Ecriture liner (a little looser of a brush and takes some getting used to...not sure it was really worth $34 but fun to play with).

Love Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner. Not exactly liquid, but applied with an eye liner brush which allows it to glide on with no pressure from the brush. Stays on all day too!

I love Hourglass Calligraphy liner (aptly named). I haven't been a fan of liquid liners, but this it just great for creating a really natural line. I press it into my lashline so that it isn't quite visible, and doing so provides just enough color to create the illusion of thicker lashes. It lasts all day, too.