Best Liquid Eyeliner

i actualli really like bourjois'... the brush is a bit difficult to handle... but the formula is smudgeproof!
go to sephora and test it out... put it on your hands, wait for it to dry and rub... nothing comes off

hi loungegirl,

i use the shiseido automatic liquid eyeliner -- it's a felt tip eyeliner and you can buy a refill for the ink.

it's really very easy to use, but quite expensive esp. if you buy it the first time....the pen becomes an 'investment' since you'll only buy the ink refill every now and then :smile:

'hope this helps!

hi loungegirl,

i use the shiseido automatic liquid eyeliner -- it's a felt tip eyeliner and you can buy a refill for the ink.

it's really very easy to use, but quite expensive esp. if you buy it the first time....the pen becomes an 'investment' since you'll only buy the ink refill every now and then :smile:

'hope this helps!

Thanks Goldengirl! Wish I saw your reply sooner, I just bought a similar liquid eyeliner but by Dior. Haven't used it much yet but if it doesn't work out, I'll definitely try this Shiseido one. Is there a particular shade or colour best suited for Chinese? I don't like intense black.

I'm looking to buy a liquid eyeliner. I've used Revlon before and didn't like it because it didn't dry very fast, so it was smudgey. My friend recommended Dior, has any of you used it? Or is there another brand that you'd recommend? ;)

I'm using Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner. Its easy to apply especially with their fine tip brush.

i think it really depends on the two things: the BRUSH and your lining skills. I love long thin brushes, not the liquid liners that resemble felt tips. Currently I am using a last-minute liner by "NYC" which was like $2 and glittery black.
Also, the MAC fluidline gel liner with brush #206 (i think) works very well.

Is there a particular shade or colour best suited for Chinese? I don't like intense black.

It depends on your skin tone/color. I think black is fine, but if you're not comfortable using so dark of a color, maybe try a dark brown or something that compliments the eye shadow you use. in the winter I'm pretty pale and lately i've been rocking a dark green MAC shadow in "humid" sometimes with black liquid liner and sometimes with dark green pencil liner.