Best Liquid Eyeliner

I use dolly wink; it's a japanese brand and the liner is a pen. The formula is so black and stays forever!

Dollywink is the pen that's baby pink with black polka dots on it right? It's pretty handy! I love the rich black color on it, I just find the really precise tip works better for really thin lines(and I do need a lot of liner for my usual winged eye look---too thin of a line, my eyelids eat it up). But I find it's great for when I use colored eyeliners, I usually draw a thin black line with the dollywink close to the lashline. It just gives that little extra definition to my green pencil liner.

i used to wear liquid eyeliner and i absolutely loved Almay's. It was $5 at target and worke dbetter than any of the expensive ones. Now I use gel eyeliner and prefer that.

I have loved Givenchy Parad'Eyes Fluid Eye Liner for many years now, but am becoming interested in other eyeliners now since the eye liner is not available for purchase anymore since a few years.

I absolutely love K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyeliner Eye Liner. It stays on like a champ even if I accidentally get water on my eyes (from rain, etc.), but it comes off super easily by gently rubbing it with warm water.

I've been using Versailles no Bara Eyeliner lately since it's won a bunch of awards from Cosme (a Japanese makeup site that posts the best selling products in Japan), but it has no where near the staying power as K-Palette. Also, the brush is much softer so it's much harder to make a straight line.