Best liner for Bayswater

Iluvbags44

Dec 21, 2019
Hello, I’m very excited to have my first ever Bayswater.

I’ve looked at various liners including the Handbag angels, lanillo and Lottie Barclay as well as Love Lolo. Thinking of getting a bright red one for my chocolate brown Bayswater.

Seasoned Bayswater owners, which ones do you love and why?

Reactions: Namwan-
Hello and HNY!
Exciting times and I hope you will have many happy outings together.
Handbag Angels have always been my liner of choice! I've got to know the owner and nothing is ever too much trouble - plus they are a UK company, their prices are fair, a good choice of colours and sizes, and packaging is divine!! They can also be handwashed!
I have never tried other liners although I've seen them elsewhere....Someone else may prefer another brand!
I have 11 Mulberry bags in a few different styles ,colours and sizes and have always bought a HA liner for each one.
I like using them to help keep the bag in shape, along with a bag of scrunched up tissue!... and smaller bags hold different items so it doesn't work for me to transfer one liner to another bag.
I hope you find one that works with your new choc Bays....(I went for a bright Mandarin orange and also the Rusty Pumpkin colour for my 2 choc bags!!)
Enjoy searching!
Gilly

Congrats on purchasing a lovely Bayswater. I think you're on the right track getting a bright one. It's hopeless finding anything in your bag if it's dark. I always go for bright and light now.
I still find Samorga the best liners, they are pricey and the wait is longer but imo far superior in quality . I have tried most of the others you mentioned.
I'd say 2nd best is Handbag Angels if you're in a hurry.:huh:
I didn't like the feel of the Lottie B liner and sold it cheaply without using :yucky:
My purchase from Lanillo didn't fit my flap bag and it had to go back. :cursing:

Reactions: Namwan-
Hello, I’m very excited to have my first ever Bayswater.

I’ve looked at various liners including the Handbag angels, lanillo and Lottie Barclay as well as Love Lolo. Thinking of getting a bright red one for my chocolate brown Bayswater.

Seasoned Bayswater owners, which ones do you love and why?

Samorga are by far the best. You have to wait for shipping but they are worth the wait. I’ve ordered from them and Love Lolo and Lanillo before. Love Lolo just do a shell, no dividers or cup holders integrated and also have poor customer service IMO.

Reactions: Pink Sunshine
I bought a bright turquoise Samorga for my navy Bayswater. It’s a beautiful pop of color when I open the bag. I like the Samorga or Zoomoni organizers and use them in all of my nice bags