Best Leather to get for an Orange 35cm Birkin?

Hi all, Looking to pay a premium for orange 35 cm birkin, but wanted to see what type of leather you all would choose in terms of saturation of color and which one may show dirt more easily? it would be with gold hardware as I hv. opted out of SH. Any advice?...

Swift in orange is beautiful- I have a BeBop in this, but Swift can be a little delicate in the corners on larger bags... I tried on an orange Kelly in Togo at FSH last month and it really popped in terms of colour, so that might be another alternative for you to consider if you want something more hardwearing. :smile:

chevre mysore is really really pretty with that extra sheen to the leather~

hope you find that special orange birkin soon!! Good Luck!

love chevre .. how about chevre de coromandel .. tillie46 has just r'cvd this in a kelly from her daughter and has a thread ..
check it out .. leather/color combo is gorgy! .. HTH

chevre mysore is really really pretty with that extra sheen to the leather~

hope you find that special orange birkin soon!! Good Luck!

although not a fan of swift for a birkin in size 35 - must say that swift takes any colour absolutely beautifully and swift in orange is just WOW. I'd choose it in a birkin size 30 or a kelly.
HTH :smile:

Last edited:
swift or togo . love orange in those two non exotic skins the most. swift if you can manage the skin and are comfy with it or togo to be a bit more carefree. not that swift is very high maintenance it just depends on what you prefer and of course what bag size swift can(not must) be quite smooshy in a 35 cm