Best Leather for Rouge VIF?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What leather does Rouge VIF look best in for a Birkin? I have bags in Chevre, Togo, and Fjord so I'm curious to see what other leather recommendations would be. I know Clemence is softer than Togo, but is it durable and does the bag still hold its shape well or does it sag easily?

2. chevre or togo ! do not like the shade that much on clemence

3. I think Rouge Vif looks best on Togo, Chevre and Ostrich :love: :love: :love:

4. o yay stupid me ostrich is fab too or croc (but in croc it is not bright red it is more a dark blood red with raspberry undertones in niloticus nd dark dark dark red on porosus but still a it lighter than rouge h in croc witch is burgundy))

5. I agree and too bad it has been discontinued :crybaby:

6. I love Rouge Vif on box leather!

7. Chevre is my favorite for Rouge Vif - and, of course, croc!

8. My favorite leathers for Rouge Vif are both goatskins but it is REALLY vibrant in Fjord, too!

9. I have a bearn in Rouge Vif Box leather and it is beautiful.

10. Thanks for all the input ladies; now I just have to wait patiently for one to come up in either the Togo or Chevre--a Croc will have to wait for a few more years. Glad to see that you're okay Lilach!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice