Best jeans under $40?

browngirl

Mar 4, 2008
Post baby I'm totally in the market for new jeans. You would think it was because I put on some extra weight, right? But actually I weight less now than I did pre-baby...the weird thing is that the weight is in different places? Ugh.

Anyway, I need some new *ss jeans!

Not looking to spend a ton since I don't know if this new body situation is perm or not....

I have worn Old Navy jeans for years untill recently. I just tried on a few pairs last weekend and the fit seemed off. I just bought a pair from Macy's (Style & Co). I have not worn them yet but they looked great in the dressing room.

American Eagle has great fit and quality for the price. You can also check out Martin + Osa, their parent brand (which has excellent quality), which often puts their jeans on sale for around $40.

as far as fit, style, and washes... i've had some luck with H&M jeans. in fact, i'm wearing a pair of skinny jeans i bought from there 2 years ago. i've worn them off and on and they still are in great condition. they were on sale for $20 at the time, although i think most pairs of jeans there are in the $40 price range, maybe some are a little bit more.

i think AF jeans are great. i know it's a teeny bopper brand, but i'm obsessed with my AF jeans more so than my 7FAMs, j brand, or any other premium denim. and you can find various styles on clearance for $40 or even $30.