Jimmy Choo Best JC for baby bag?

CONGRATS!! :woohoo: wow, i seriously think that is the ideal age difference! my DH and i were hoping for that, but it took us a bit longer than we expected, :whistle:and our kids ended up 3 years apart. regardless, as i'm sure you already know, get as much rest and pampering that you can NOW! :sleepy:
and know that you will definitely be one HOT momma with a JC bag in tow! :dothewave:

Still buttering him up (with good homecooked meals and a clean apartment) before shooting him down with the kill. Tonight I made him Korean barbecue and cold kimchi noodles. In case you were wondering. :P
waaaaiiit a second, bonniec, are you korean?? :amazed: sorry to be off topic here, but i just went back and saw that in the thread! just wondering b/c i am too! and i just made some homecooked dwen-jang chi ge for my DH last night...just b/c i knew i was gonna spring the plum mahala on him! :angel: hehehe...

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Great minds think alike :tup:. No, he's Korean. I'm Chinese. His family is very "traditional" and you can imagine, they LOVE their Chinese DIL :lecture:!!!! But I had to teach myself/ figure it out myself (which cookbooks, websites, recipes) because whenever I asked MIL ANY questions, she'd rip me a new butthole. I'm so happy now I have you as an additional source :graucho:. You sound like a cooking pro.

Yeah, I haven't made dwen jang lately...hmmm, maybe that for Friday :idea:

Oh, congrats on that plum mahala. That looks just luscious!! LMK how that base softens up.:wlae:

i just made some homecooked dwen-jang chi ge for my DH last night...just b/c i knew i was gonna spring the plum mahala on him! :angel: hehehe...

Oooh, LOVE that Morgan... the black would be perfect too. Where is that stock photo from? I checked bg.com, nm.com, and saks.com and didn't see it. Or maybe I didn't look carefully enough?

Its from the JC website....Im not sure if its in stores yet...the JC store on bond st said they have ordered it for the fall, but as of last week when I stopped by it still wasn't in. I bought an authentic past season one on ebay from a reliable seller... still in shinny black leather but the hardware is gold. However I think the new one with gunmetal hardware looks fab - maybe even better!

Ironically I just found out only yesterday that I am pregnant too!!!...still in shock, as is DH - its our first!!!:nuts: :nuts:

Ironically I just found out only yesterday that I am pregnant too!!!...still in shock, as is DH - its our first!!!:nuts: :nuts:

:yahoo:OMG!!!:yahoo:
JC is spreading his seeds, somehow :roflmfao::roflmfao:.

Congratulations. Motherhood is such a spectacular experience. I love every moment of being a mom to my 21 mo old, and every day is even better!

And you ALREADY have a Morgan! Congratulations. Talking about one haute momma already! PM me if you need ANYTHING or have any Q's about pregnancy. I'm in the field.

OK, who's NEXT!!
:dothewave:

Oh you guys are making me feel I want another baby!!! too bad my BF says hes not prepare to be a father, whatever that means, I dont think alot of women are prepare to be a mom either but somehow we end up been the bestes moms ... lol

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and kind words!! Its a bit of a shock as we weren't planning for this, but I guess the best things in life are surprises!

I'll def have to put my Choo shopping on hold for a while now... a month ago I only owned one pair of JC shoes from my wedding 3 years ago and now I own a Ramona and a Morgan and 3 pairs of shoes! Must have been the hormones making me shopping mad!! :nuts:

And thanks Robyn for the XL bag recommendations... right now I'm looking for a BABY bag, but I'll know who to go to to ask about a BODY bag in the future!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Too Funny!

Congratulations cjl:yahoo:

JC is spreading his seeds, somehow

OK, who's NEXT!!

I think it might be time for me to find another "Forum" :wtf:

NO WAY in H%** I am going to start over again..... I love my DD, but I would end up :death: or in the Looney bin if I had to start off with another baby.

I will leave that up to all you YOUNG Ladies:winkiss:

I'll just stick to being here for moral support:graucho:

Yay to Bonniec and Bump - Congrats sorry I can't be of any assistance on the baby bag front but just wanted to pop in and say

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Yay good luck to you and bump

No, he's Korean. I'm Chinese. His family is very "traditional" and you can imagine, they LOVE their Chinese DIL :lecture:!!!! But I had to teach myself/ figure it out myself (which cookbooks, websites, recipes) because whenever I asked MIL ANY questions, she'd rip me a new butthole. I'm so happy now I have you as an additional source . You sound like a cooking pro.

Yeah, I haven't made dwen jang lately...hmmm, maybe that for Friday
oh...my gosh! you, are TOO Funny!!! :roflmfao: but coming from a korean gal born and raised in southern ca, who married a korean man also from a traditional family (what's the MATTER with us??? :wtf:), i totally understand what you are talking about!! you poor gal though, it sounds like you have it tough with your MIL. mine is actually very wonderful, it's my FIL that is a nightmare.:cursing:
i've tried very hard to learn to cook the traditional dishes the traditional way! but you may have some great tips for me too! :yes: if you ever have any questions though, don't hesitate to ask! bon appetit actually wants to do an entertaining with style article featuring my korean BBQ recipe along with some other side dishes. and even if i don't know, i could certainly ask my MIL who's a FANTASTIC cook!

anyway, to get back on topic...:back2topic: the plum mahala made her debut tonight...it was my birthday and i thought it was the perfect opportunity to spring her on the DH. :graucho: she definitely was a crowd pleaser!:nuts: