Jimmy Choo Best JC for baby bag?

bonniec

Aug 30, 2006
JC news flash... Okay, so... found out this week that I am *PREGNANT." Too early to see if it's okay, but I'll know in a couple of weeks when I ultrasound scan myself (it IS possible!). DH doesn't know yet (:roflmfao:), I don't think he's 'ready' for the news. He is still trying to get used to the concept that he's already a daddy (DS is 21 months old).

Anyhow, of course, besides getting ready to bloat up again, I'm thinking of the perfect baby bag. I love my Ramona (and may likely use it), but what else is easier to get in/out of and a decent size? (I'm iffy on the wide Mahala base). I'm taking my mom to SF next month and I know there's JC in Bloomingdales. Anyone know which floor it's on? So I can finally see JC bags in person befor buying... Maybe a Malena or Alex?

OMG! Congratulations on your soon to be new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My thoughts for the perfect diaper bag is the amazing XL Ramona like the one Robyn just got. It might be bigger than you're looking for though.

And the Alex! But of course YOU will end up being the one to buy it, post photos, and send me off on yet another Bonniec induced crazed quest! Why should things change?? :graucho:

If you do see the Alex IRL, do let us know what you think of it!

But again.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :heart:

Hey Ms. Preggers I think the XL Malena is Gorgeous, But HUGE. It would be an Awesome bag:wlae:

And......................

You could fit a couple of children inside the bag when they get out of hand:roflmfao: Maybe DH too:whistle:

Congratulations Bonnie!! :yahoo:
How about the Morgan in shiny leather and suede? seems like the perfect diaper bag to me! L14 x H13 x W13in
072MORGANSCS_medium_fr.jpg

Oh Bonniec...how wonderful! Your little boy is just the right age, too!:love::tender: The Morgan does look like a good choice. No strap to have to open and close to get to things. I know what you said, but the Mahala would be good too, lots of room and no strap and the handles are nice and wide so they won't dig into your shoulders and that cognac or plum would be fab!

Oh My Goodness!!! Congratulations!!! How incredibly exciting!!! You will be one hot mama with your Jimmy Choo bags in tow.

Great reason to buy a new bag, yes? I think the ring bag is great because it is light. The Alex bag is just downright luxurious. Keep us posted! Being pregnant is so awsome. It is such a unique time in a woman's life. Enjoy every moment and congratulations again!

Bonnie, I am with cjl . If I had to pick a cool designer baby bag, I would get the Morgan( Great pick cjl! ). It is nice and roomy and has a large opening. What a luxe bag to sport while pregnant and then trekking around with two babes!

Thanks everyone. We're crossing our fingers that this pregnancy will be okay... well, I am. DH still hasn't been told :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:.

Still buttering him up (with good homecooked meals and a clean apartment) before shooting him down with the kill. Tonight I made him Korean barbecue and cold kimchi noodles. In case you were wondering. :P

Oooh, LOVE that Morgan... the black would be perfect too. Where is that stock photo from? I checked bg.com, nm.com, and saks.com and didn't see it. Or maybe I didn't look carefully enough?

And thanks Robyn for the XL bag recommendations... right now I'm looking for a BABY bag, but I'll know who to go to to ask about a BODY bag in the future!! :kiss::roflmfao: