Best hubby ever!

Micoco

Jan 7, 2009
Hello all,

I wasn't on this forum a lot this year since I had a very stressful time... (had to plan our wedding).
So we got married last saturday, it was perfect, a beautiful winter wedding. I felt like a snow princess. I got everything I could dream of including a wonderful husband.
So it was my birthday yesterday and I was teasing hubby about my bday present and everything. My family stayed with us the last days. Since they don't live next door we did some sightseeing etc.
One of my best friends was with us and we walked by LV and hubby was like let's go in and I was so shocked since I was teasing him the whole day about getting a brown box but since our wedding was so expensive I never dreamed of getting one. I was so shocked hubby and my friend had to pull me into the store (one right one left side...).
So there I was in the "candy" store with my parents and sibblings and I was allowed to pick one bag and without a price limit. (We couldn't go on a honey moon due to a lot of work in the office, I only have one week off...)
I was like WOW.
I was so overwhelmed that at first I didn't know what to pick.
In the end I went for the trevi since I really like its elegant style. Esp my mom just LOVED it.
Thanks for letting me share since I know all you lovely folks understand how blessed I feel right know!

Hugs :heart:,

Micoco

Congratulations, for getting married, having such a lovely husband and for a new gorgeous bag! I'm so happy for you! I've been going through some really rough time lately (unemployment and problems with my fiance) so these kind of stories really brighten up my day. Thanks for sharing and congrats again!