• Soleil

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Lime

Votes: 41 25.9%
  • Jaune Ambre

Votes: 102 64.6%

• Total voters
Hello loves,

I need your opinion on which yellow is best for a birkin 35 or kelly 32. Most friendly yellow for all seasons perhaps!

Thank you!

XOXO,
HermèsGeek
have you looked at the reference section under hermes yellows? also where do you live, because colour looks different, depending on the light.

It's not a question of better.

You have to think which one would suit your colouring/wardrobe more.

I have seen Soleil look like :sunshine: :loveeyes: on a friend

I would look better in Lime, but the colour has been overplayed by a certain celebrity (I know I shouldn't care but there you are). And you're right, to me, it's more yellow than green, whatever it's green-sounding name. I think I'd bit if it were an evening bag/clutch/small. I think a K 32 or 35 would be a bit much (for me) Bambou (green) is as bright as I'd go in that size.

have you looked at the reference section under hermes yellows? also where do you live, because colour looks different, depending on the light.

I have looked at the reference section. I split my year between Los Angeles, New York, and Manila so the yellow is a tough call. Three different cities are so distinct, so I’m deciding the common denominator yellow for the year

It's not a question of better.

You have to think which one would suit your colouring/wardrobe more.

I have seen Soleil look like :sunshine: :loveeyes: on a friend

I would look better in Lime, but the colour has been overplayed by a certain celebrity (I know I shouldn't care but there you are). And you're right, to me, it's more yellow than green, whatever it's green-sounding name. I think I'd bit if it were an evening bag/clutch/small. I think a K 32 or 35 would be a bit much (for me) Bambou (green) is as bright as I'd go in that size.

Definitely not a question of better because they’re all gorgeous in their own right.

If I could own a birkin and a kelly in each of these colors I would but I don’t think I’d get the most use out of them. So, what I’m trying to decide on is which of these would be the friendliest shade that I could use all year round haha like I wouldn’t want to wear a bag that looks too summer for a winter season kinda situation.

Omg are you thinking what I’m thinking? Does that certain celebrity’s first and last name start with a K? And happens to be on the taller side of their family?

• Haha
Reactions: papertiger
I absolutely love Lime in chèvre, just placed an SO in it...cant wait! Ambre is a bit too warm for me. I prefer a yellow with a bit more white in it. Good luck deciding!

So agree with you that jaune ambre is on the warmer side of the spectrum. But what made it on my narrowed down list is that I’d like to believe it can carry beautifully in fall and winter? What do you think?

Jaune de Naples is my fav, Lime is a close second for the slight green tone.

Soufre is almost neon yellow, but it's very cheerful if you're into it.

Sorry to say this, as I can see they are popular...but the slightly more orange-tinted yellows make me think too much of School Bus/Taxi yellows.

I was actually considering soufre over lime. And, my goodness! you’ve ruined tinted yellows for me. So I’m guessing jaune ambre is out of my list now despite it being the most voted out of the three.