Best Hermes Baby Gift?

_queenbee

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone :smile:

For those of you who are mothers or have gifted baby gifts from Hermes before, what do you think would be the best gift? I’m looking at getting the Avalon Bath Towel + Avalon Towel as a matching set or just getting the Avalon Bath Towel and a pair of the Pif Cavalcolor booties for my dear friend’s baby on the way.

I’d love to hear your thoughts / suggestions for baby gifts you’ve loved and/or found useful. TIA!:heart:

55E77683-6695-4F8E-AF33-D198F69222F3.jpeg

ADBACA5C-1ABD-443F-8E1E-9C1005893C81.jpeg

AFCFFCCC-8093-40E5-BD8C-7D0349515504.jpeg

I actually just bought the towel that has the hood for my son!! I recommend the hooded towel over the regular one (might have to pick it up at the store since it's not online) and the little booties would be adorable.

Ignore the calvi, this is the only picture I have of the hooded Avalon towel haha

View attachment 4867562

Oh my goodness!!:love: I didn’t know there was a towel with a hood. It’s so adorable!! Can I please know the name of the towel and price? I don’t see it on the website but I definitely need to ask my SA for it!

btw I love your Calvi!

Oh my goodness!!:love: I didn’t know there was a towel with a hood. It’s so adorable!! Can I please know the name of the towel and price? I don’t see it on the website but I definitely need to ask my SA for it!

btw I love your Calvi!
Right!? I originally wanted just the plain ones, but my sa said she had one with a hood haha! It's a lot more useful for baby, so I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it and use it often!
Avalon bath wrap H102196M $310

Right!? I originally wanted just the plain ones, but my sa said she had one with a hood haha! It's a lot more useful for baby, so I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it and use it often!
Avalon bath wrap H102196M $310

Thank you for letting me know of this item!! This is the perfect gift :heart:

Reactions: nashpoo
They have nice baby Bolide bags (in 2 sizes I think). Good for storing diapers, bibs, pacifiers, bottles etc..
The cotton blankets are also very useful will last forever.

Thanks for the suggestions! Also didn’t know about the baby bolide bags. Oh I loveee their baby blankets. So so cute.

I have done booties, cashmere hats, cashmere mittens, etc. over the years. I think with baby gifts it's the thought that counts. The parents may not need another pair of booties or another towel, but hey.

Reactions: _queenbee
Late to the party on this one...
Love love love the Circus children's porcelain pieces! Bowl, plate, cup.. and even the wonderful cake platter for momma's and pappa's too!