Best hardware for Charbon City?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

So I have a question! I absolutely fell in love with the Charbon (dark brown) City, but I can't decide on the perfect hardware to match! Suggestions, anyone? GGH? Does it come in RG? or.. does RH look best? I have no idea! I'd appreciate your opinions!

Thank you!!

2. I like dark browns with eith SGH or GGH vs. RH.

3. Charbon looks gorgeous with GGH! SGH also looks good. IMO, RH looks too washed out with Charbon.

4. I have a Charbon courier with RH and I think it fits because it makes it look more slouchy and bohemian, but for a city I agree you should go giant hardware all the way!

5. #5 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    I have a charbon GGH work and it looks very good for the office yet can be casual - for some reason I get many compliments on this bag even though charbon is not a flashy color
    I think GGH would look great on a charbon city

6. i have a charbon ('08?) ggh and it may be my favorite bal. dark brown looks great with giant gold hardware.

7. For me definitely GGH charbon
    BEST

8. Ggh!!!

9. Charbon looks good with GGH!! I've seen it before! Dead gorgy! :tup:

10. I vote GGH! Because that's what I have. :biggrin:

Here're some shots of it:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. RH for sure. The subtlety would be great.

12. RH would be my choice too.

13. #13 Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    Thank you for your comments, ladies!! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, the RH for the charbon city "is sold out in the whole company".. and while i LOVE the look of the GGH with the charbon.. I've come to the conclusion that it is a bit too blingy for me, as I tend to go for the more subtle look~

Either way, I opted to go for the black city.. I think it'll be easier to match and wear everyday... and now I can't decided between GGH and RGGH for that one! LOL I can be indecisive when it comes to my bags~ xP

Thoughts?!

14. Sounds like RGGH is what you're looking for as GGH is definitely bling!

15. yes, I think so, RGGH goes with any outfit and not too bling ^.^