Best hangers?!

Another vote for huggable hangers. But my DH breaks mine daily. He hates them because he can't just yank his shirt out of the closet without taking the item out of the closet first. *eyeroll*.

Joy Mangano's huggable hangers from HSN. They are great. No slip,no hanger shoulder and they sell sets that include these little pieces that slip over the tops of the hangers where you can put more hangers on them (like tiers). So you have tons of room in the closet. Also pant clips to add to the hangers. I just :love::heart::cloud9: love them!!!

yes

I have these hangers that i bought at costco that are AMAZING. They're black and made out of felt or something so the clothes don't slide off. My biggest pet peeve is when shirts fall off the hangers so this solves all my problems

I have wooden hangers in my closet and even if they look nice I wish they were slimmer. I am thinking of exchanging them for some other hangers but where I can I get really good hangers? What hangers do you use?

I had the wooden ones as well, but they took up so much space. I agree with the Joy Mangano Hangers - they are great. Our local Bed, Bath and Beyond sells them, a knock off, and I've had them for over a year and I can't tell the difference from the Joy Mangano (I have them as well) plus you don't have to pay the shipping.

I don`t personally know any of these hangers, but the second ones remind me more of the huggable types and those are very, very good.
I think one of the most important things is to try and find hangers that have a good width. Maybe measure your shirts` shoulder width and try to find something similarly wide?

I have the bbb ones in every closet in my house, except the coat closet. I have hundreds! They do save on space, and I've never noticed that they left marks on my clothes. Everything fits nicely on them.