Best hand-held BE?

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi Ladies

I haven't been on the forum for a while, however I am feeling ready for my next purchase.

I am considering a hand-held bag and wondered what the opinions were on which BE bag is best hand-held. My first thoughts are hug me and hold me? Any thoughts??

Your advice is appreciated as always.:biggrin:

I don't have a Hold Me but would definitely vote for the Hug Me. It is a really pretty bag and even more so when hand-held IMO. I also like the Charm Me Mini and find that having the straps made thinner makes them more comfortable when hand held.

I am a HUGE fan of the WTM. Funny, because I really wasn't a fan of my first WTM. now, it's love. The handles are shortened to the perfect length, the size is perfect for all of my stuff, and if you have a moment where you absolutely have to be hands free there is a longer strap.

I would say the WTM (Midi for me) as well. I love how versatile this bag is.

Keep in mind though I haven't tried the Hug Me, Hold Me or the Make Me Smile (which also seems more like a handheld bag to me). :smile:

Hi,

I would definetely suggest the WTM style for hand held. I LOVE using the shorter handles and having the option for longer when I need it.

That said, my second choice goes to the hug me style. Extremely cute. Just can be more cumbersome to carry for an everyday bag then the wtm. Still, very lovely!

I forgot to add the WTM to the list - the Midi works great hand-held but I agree that it can be a bit too big. I think the Mini will be perfect. Moonstarr is right - it's available but the price hasn't been set.

My favorite is the Hug Me!

attachment.php