Best gourmand scents

devilish_angel

License to Overdress
O.G.
Feb 10, 2009
What are great gourmand scents out there? I am crazy about perfume that smells delicious--those with Vanilla and Chocolate notes. I find Thierry Mugler Angel too strong though.

Anything you can recommend?

I am currently using Ralph Hot, Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works and I just finished my bottle of Amorito from the Body Shop. (Which apparently was discontinued in where I live)

Estee Lauder Pleasures - Delight.
Smells of strawberry and berry dessert, though the dry down WILL vary with body chemistry. It should still smell gourmand.

I have both Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf and the original Lolita Lempicka and love them both, I've been wearing Lolita for about 10 years now and I always get compliments on it.

I have both Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf and the original Lolita Lempicka and love them both, I've been wearing Lolita for about 10 years now and I always get compliments on it.

Oh. Ive used and finished my bottle of Lolita Lempicka. There is something fantastic about the scent, it transforms me to a different world. Haha.

I didnt know it fell under the gourmand family.

The most 'foody' scent I've ever smelt was Farnesiana by Caron, a very intense, initially heavy perfume that turned into a roundy, cakey almond and vanilla extravaganza.

I just had a sample and thought it was a bit 'too much' on me, but funnily enough, it's still very tempting!

Oh. Ive used and finished my bottle of Lolita Lempicka. There is something fantastic about the scent, it transforms me to a different world. Haha.

I didnt know it fell under the gourmand family.

Yeah I've seen it classified as a type of oriental on some sites and as a gourmand on others, I know that it does have licorice in it which I think would definitely put it under a "foody" type smell, I think it's just one of those wonderful unique scents that is just too good to be labeled as one kind of thing, it's too good for labels, haha!

I think you should def look into Flowerbomb as well as Miss Dior Cherie, which I'll be making my next scent purchase, I'm not sure that either of those really fall under the "gourmand" class either, but if you love Lolita, than you'll love both of those.