Best Glue for Split Tassels??

Haven't found anything that leaves tassels as flowing as you'd like. Best compromise has been the rubber cement that the kids use on paper projects. Leaves them flexible, but not flowing. Not bad for small areas certainly. Good luck!

Is it still glued together? What brand did you used?

Hi - you need rubbercement glue - it works a treat. I've got some ''COLLALL photoglue-rubbercement'' - quick-drying, acid free and won't shrink. I used it on my truffle tassles and they dried fine - not stiff at all. You can buy it from a craft shop - lots of people on here have used it I think.

It has been quite som time still glued together? Ppl here use that particular brand or just rubber cement

i recently discovered something called "Shoo Goo." doesn't leave tassels stiff, and it's available on amazon.

Hi guys,

just glued my Papeete RH City tassels back together.

I used Aleene's Fabric Fusion. (permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive)

I applied with a small swab one inch at a time. I wanted to make sure that I had them alligned and straight consistently through out the whole tassel.. Took a bit of time UGH but so far so good. They actualy feel the same as if Bal did it. Not stiff, no residue. Will update in a month or so....cross your fingers for lasting results! :P

Just to add to the successful product list- I used Aleene's Leather & Suede Glue on my mogano Day tassles and they are perfect! Just the tiniest little smear down the middle with the very end bristles of a toothbrush doing an inch or two at a time. They are like new! It has been a month or two and no problems.

BHMommy, Crazyinlv, Trail7 how are your Tassels?