Best friend Key Ring available now!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's so so. I can find similar designs for a cheaper price.

2. I have been waiting for this! I didn't know how much they were going to be. I think the price could be better but it could have also been worse. I will be ordering it tonight. Now I just need the bff pouches to come out.

3. It's cute, but a little pricey for a keychain.

4. Technically two keychains :P

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao: very true...that might change things ;)

6. I ordered it. I'll let you guys know the kind of quality it is and if it's worth the $. I have seen pics of these key chains and already had it in my mind that I wanted it.. I couldn't order from my BB on Shopbop so I called RM and purchased directly from them. Nicole is the best!

7. ^ Thanks, Tara :smile:
    Hopefully these won't need to be sent in for repairs/replacements within a few weeks.

8. I saw it last night and thought it was adorable. I don't think the price is TOO bad, considering (as thegoreprincess said) you are getting two keychains.

9. I love that they are gunmetal. I can't get enough of the GM. I personally haven't had any issues with mine peeling. But I only have a mini mattie with GM hw and a fuchsia benji's wallet w/ GM. So crossing my fingers all GM issues are resolved.

10. I think it's adorable. I'm really tempted to buy this for my BFF and I! I think the price is decent for two key chains as well. :yes:

11. not my taste at all.

I think it would have been really cute to have a larger key chain version of the Minkette Charm that broke off into two pieces.

Mink and Ette .

That would be so cute.

12. My key chain got delivered today.... I like it A LOT! Really very cute... It's not too heavy, or cheap looking... It's coated very well in the gunmetal... It comes packaged like the bracelets do in the RM baggie... I'm happy I ordered it..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. They're very cute!

14. Who wouldn't want a RM BFF key chain and a 1/2 pound gummy bear on a stick for Valentines Day?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]