Best Foundation for Pale+Dry skin?

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Anyone have any suggestions? I tend to go for something with a fuller coverage also.. using Clinique right now, but it's for oily skin and it's just not cutting it.

Thanks so much!:heart:

I'm using Vincent Longo right now since I need a fuller coverage. I'm a porclin #1 or somthing like that (with VERY dry skin at the moment). After moisturiser, I apply it with a damp makeup sponge and its really nice, more than I usually spend on foundation, but I really like it so far.

I'm using Vincent Longo right now since I need a fuller coverage. I'm a porclin #1 or somthing like that (with VERY dry skin at the moment). After moisturiser, I apply it with a damp makeup sponge and its really nice, more than I usually spend on foundation, but I really like it so far.

I was just looking at that on Sephora thinking it may be good :smile: Hmm, maybe that's what i'll try. Thanks for the response!

i have been using Bobbi brown moisturizing liquid foundation in porcelain for close to 4 years now and its great on dry skin, your should try it doesnt make me break out either. so far this is the best moisturizing make up ive tried and i have tried many

try giorgio armani luminious skin foundation. or hydra glow or the new designer fdn if you want ones with spf. my hg is dc stephane marais cream fdn but GA is a good replacement

I have pale dry skin so I use Bobbi Brown liquid. I have to use their lightest shade which is porcelain. I mix it with my Bobbi Brown facial lotion so it adds more moisture.

I'd highly recommend Laura Mercier's moisturizing liquid foundation... she has beautiful shades for pale skin and the consistency is awesome!
(I used to be a makeup artist for LM and this was one of my favorite products of the line :yes:)