Best Fossil bag for carrying books and iPad?

laurahead108

Oct 19, 2008
I teach college, and so have to drag books, laptop, papers, iPad etc. from home to classroom. Am considering a nice leather tote from Fossil (red, of course), but don't know which style is sturdiest. Anybody have any insights? Thank you!

I teach college, and so have to drag books, laptop, papers, iPad etc. from home to classroom. Am considering a nice leather tote from Fossil (red, of course), but don't know which style is sturdiest. Anybody have any insights? Thank you!

I have a Sydney shopper tote and I like it a lot. All leather, light, top zip closure and pretty study considering I use it often for hauling groceries. I like the flat handles very much (opposed to rolled ones) and it's one of the better totes on my sloping shoulders. Not sure about a laptop but a binder fits in it.

Just know that with heavy duty wear the corners will fade, I think that's generally the case with leather totes. :P

I just bought a Fossil Explorer cross body bag today from Winners here in BC Canada and the quality is good. This bag is going to be my everyday bump and grind bag. The canvas is thick and lush and will soften with use and age. The hard wear is brushed heavy brass with a good Fossil indented logo on the three heavy duty zipper pulls. This Explorer bag is just what I need today as I may be moving house very soon and want a handbag that will withstand what may be in store :smile: