BEST FOR Calf Reduction/Resection, Breast Augmentation (tear drop implant), and Lip Fillers PLEASE

kg11

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone :smile: I am from the states and will be going to Seoul late March. I am looking for the best and safest out there who specialize in Calf Reduction/Resection, Breast Augmentation (tear drop implant), and Lip Fillers. I have done my research but I would like to hear what you guys think. Please let me know your recommendations for any clinics or doctors. I'd really appreciate it :heart:

Please don’t do breast augmentation. Look up the danger of the implant breaking and then seriously affecting your health. You would need to change your implant about every 10 years. Can be Sooner or later than 10 years.

Please don’t do breast augmentation. Look up the danger of the implant breaking and then seriously affecting your health. You would need to change your implant about every 10 years. Can be Sooner or later than 10 years.

That's kind of a bold statement. There are millions of people with breast implants and most of them are just fine. If you go to a skilled surgeon and get high-quality implants you will be fine.

I have "read up" on breast implants already. The article you linked says that Australian doctors are contemplating banning breast implants that are linked to cancer, not all implants.

The success of your breast implants is dependant on many things but it is very irresponsible of you to be coming on here telling people that getting implants is going to seriously affect their health when there are so many people who love the outcome of their implants and have no health problems because of it.

That's kind of a bold statement. There are millions of people with breast implants and most of them are just fine. If you go to a skilled surgeon and get high-quality implants you will be fine.

Investigation on breast implant. Well, it is your choice in the end. I just want to warn people that is all. Because the doctor will not tell you or make it less serious because they want you to have the surgery.
You can skip to 10:20 if you don’t want to watch the whole video.

Here is a video just on the implant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortunecat
I have "read up" on breast implants already. The article you linked says that Australian doctors are contemplating banning breast implants that are linked to cancer, not all implants.

The success of your breast implants is dependant on many things but it is very irresponsible of you to be coming on here telling people that getting implants is going to seriously affect their health when there are so many people who love the outcome of their implants and have no health problems because of it.
Learning about Breast Implant Illness is all about awareness.
It is always good to be informed of all the risks that are associated to a particular plastic surgery procedure.
If one is aware of the risks and still decided to proceed, then it is good for them. If one is not aware of the risks, then it is good to read up more and decide for themselves if they want to go ahead.
Isn't this what this forum is all about? Giving suggestions, feedbacks and advices etc?
What constitutes a responsible person then?

Learning about Breast Implant Illness is all about awareness.
It is always good to be informed of all the risks that are associated to a particular plastic surgery procedure.
If one is aware of the risks and still decided to proceed, then it is good for them. If one is not aware of the risks, then it is good to read up more and decide for themselves if they want to go ahead.
Isn't this what this forum is all about? Giving suggestions, feedbacks and advices etc?
What constitutes a responsible person then?

The responsible way to go about warning people would be to say something like "You should read up on breast implant illness and the possible side effects before deciding to have surgery" not "Don't get breast implants because they will probably make you seriously ill"

Reactions: lovejen_202
The responsible way to go about warning people would be to say something like "You should read up on breast implant illness and the possible side effects before deciding to have surgery" not "Don't get breast implants because they will probably make you seriously ill"
Isn't this the case of the appropriate choice of words used and not about responsibility?