best fitting t-shirt?

Rebecca Beeson makes some great fitting and ultra soft tees. But her stuff tends to be long (almost tunic-like) and I wear mine with thick belts. James Perse have some great stuff too (aside from the usual tees, he also have some with interesting hems, scoop necks, etc.).

Oh, and I just thought of one more! If you like Disney/Peanuts/other cartoon prints on T-shirts, Doe makes soft (I think they are prewashed?) T-shirts too. I have a few in a variety of colors with Snoopy.

You're going to laugh but my favorite t shirts are ridiculously cheap and sold at Kohls!

I LOVE the So Wear v neck shirts. Very thin and stretchy. So comfortable and form fitting (I believe they run small).

SO... Solid V-Neck Tee

I buy these in bulk (though I admit I don't really wear t shirts) but I love them more than much more expensive brands. I love how they are super thin and soft.

i love jcrew featherweight or tissue tees - they're quite long, incredibly soft, and easy to layer. i haven't found any 'designer' tshirts that i like as much as these.