Best Find on Bottega Veneta Sunset Clutch

Boca

Jan 10, 2007
Today I came across an exquisite, chic and fantastic buy on a Bottega Sunset Clutch crafted of lizzard skin. I couldn't get my money out quick enough to pay for it. This metallic beauty in a gunmetal shade cost me $199 at an upscale consignment shop! I don't have anywhere to carry it to tomorrow but it is coming to the carpool line at 3pm. I would post a photo if I knew how. I want everyone to see my new BV clutch.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations! It sounds gorgeous and what a great deal! Sorry, I'm no help -- I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet either....but I'm sure that someone will help you -- can't wait to see it!

I was finally able to get my photo of the Bottega Sunset Clutch resized and uploaded. I just don't know how to insert it into the original post. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Attachments

• 034 (2).JPG
    034 (2).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 226
Let's see it bigger!!

attachment.php

Try using this link and reading the information there to see if that helps you with posting. This thread can be used to practice posting photos too.

http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/posting-photos-25.html

S, is there a way to post a full size picture without using photobucket? I am great with the thumbnails that you can click on to expand, but have yet been able to post a larger pic from my desktop. All I get is the location description. You can PM me so that we do not hijack this thread. Thanks!!!