Best Find on Bottega Veneta Sunset Clutch

Boca

Jan 10, 2007
Atlanta
Today I came across an exquisite, chic and fantastic buy on a Bottega Sunset Clutch crafted of lizzard skin. I couldn't get my money out quick enough to pay for it. This metallic beauty in a gunmetal shade cost me $199 at an upscale consignment shop! I don't have anywhere to carry it to tomorrow but it is coming to the carpool line at 3pm. I would post a photo if I knew how. I want everyone to see my new BV clutch.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2007
Wow, congratulations! It sounds gorgeous and what a great deal! Sorry, I'm no help -- I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet either....but I'm sure that someone will help you -- can't wait to see it!

Boca

Jan 10, 2007
Atlanta
I was finally able to get my photo of the Bottega Sunset Clutch resized and uploaded. I just don't know how to insert it into the original post. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Attachments

Boca

Jan 10, 2007
Atlanta
Oh you are so good. I could only figure out how to attach a thumbnai not a larger photo.lBTW I also love Paris too.

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
A beautiful clutch! and you got a great deal too, congratulations!!

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
beautiful clutch. i remember the trunk show when it first came out. loved it then and still do. great price. enjoy it.

Baggiana

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
Lucky, lucky, you!!! That is a gorgeous ferro karung (snake, not lizard) sunset clutch. Wonderful acquisition at any price! Congratulations!!!

Baggiana

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
Try using this link and reading the information there to see if that helps you with posting. This thread can be used to practice posting photos too.

http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/posting-photos-25.html
S, is there a way to post a full size picture without using photobucket? I am great with the thumbnails that you can click on to expand, but have yet been able to post a larger pic from my desktop. All I get is the location description. You can PM me so that we do not hijack this thread. Thanks!!!