Best Fiber Mascara?!

lashleeyp

Jul 11, 2015
Hi All!

I'm on the search for an awesome fiber mascara- I want that length and volume! I tried the Mia Fiber Mascara and was really disappointed. Within 2 weeks I stopped getting any lengthening effects and it just clumped. Not sure if the gel dried out or what.

I've been reading some mixed reviews on the new Younique formula, as well as other brands. Looking for any recommendations!

Thanks!

I haven't used Younique in a year, but when I did, I really liked it. That being said, I'm not sure when the formula changed so I cannot speak to that.

I liked that you could control how your lashes looked, e.g. they didn't HAVE to all look like the clumpy pictures you see. I always used it with a light hand for length and volume that looked more like fake lashes than spider legs.

Hi All!

I'm on the search for an awesome fiber mascara- I want that length and volume! I tried the Mia Fiber Mascara and was really disappointed. Within 2 weeks I stopped getting any lengthening effects and it just clumped. Not sure if the gel dried out or what.

I've been reading some mixed reviews on the new Younique formula, as well as other brands. Looking for any recommendations!

Thanks!
I've had tremendous success with this one http://www.sephora.com/tarteist-lash-paint-mascara-P407637?skuId=1787134&icid2=products grid:P407637 (not sure why a random emoji decided to squat in the middle of the link, but it still works)

I use the NYX two step formula. It's pretty good, I always curl my lashes though so I'm not sure what it would do without it, but I like that I can layer the fibers on or just do a light application.

L'Oréal Double Extend Beauty Tubes and Miaray Fiberwig. Both are of the sort that go to remove with warm water and both give alot of volume and length.