Best facial contouring clinics and well specialized doctors?

Island808

Oct 6, 2015
I've been looking at clinics and it's just overwhelming. I heard good and bad reviews and just confused to which clinic would be the best. I know I would have to get consultant first to get to know the doctors input, but I would like some input on here to see what others say about certain clinics. I have a top three I wanna get consultant with but would also like to see others input and other clinics that offer amazing results for facial contouring. I don't wanna come a second time around and would like my first experience with PS be done with after that. My goal is to have cheek reduction, jaw mandible reduction, and just a more defined v line but masculine as that I am a male, and also a nose job as being Asian I have that bulbous nose. Any insight and anyother clinics review posted here would be really helpful. I been searching and searching on forums but those are dated back in 2012 to 2014. I want recent updates and reviews of clinics. I am as planing to go to Korea and get the surgery that I want sometime next year 2016, around late February or early March. Anyone going around this time frame? If so anyone want to make a kakao group? Thanks again!

So far I have looked into:

Top 3
1. Banobagi
2. TL
3. DA

Other clinics I have heard of:

ID
Grand
Regen
Girin
Jk
Jw
Bk
Cinderella
Veiw
The line
Faceline
EverM
OZ
The face dental
Small face

There's one clinic I seen but forgot the name, maybe you guys have seen it? The clinic was talking about the 45 degree angle of the face and had a 360 representation of the face. I been looking for it again but can't find it. Anyone know?

I've been looking at clinics and it's just overwhelming. I heard good and bad reviews and just confused to which clinic would be the best. I know I would have to get consultant first to get to know the doctors input, but I would like some input on here to see what others say about certain clinics. I have a top three I wanna get consultant with but would also like to see others input and other clinics that offer amazing results for facial contouring. I don't wanna come a second time around and would like my first experience with PS be done with after that. My goal is to have cheek reduction, jaw mandible reduction, and just a more defined v line but masculine as that I am a male, and also a nose job as being Asian I have that bulbous nose. Any insight and anyother clinics review posted here would be really helpful. I been searching and searching on forums but those are dated back in 2012 to 2014. I want recent updates and reviews of clinics. I am as planing to go to Korea and get the surgery that I want sometime next year 2016, around late February or early March. Anyone going around this time frame? If so anyone want to make a kakao group? Thanks again!

So far I have looked into:

Top 3
1. Banobagi
2. TL
3. DA

Other clinics I have heard of:

ID
Grand
Regen
Girin
Jk
Jw
Bk
Cinderella
Veiw
The line
Faceline
EverM
OZ
The face dental
Small face

There's one clinic I seen but forgot the name, maybe you guys have seen it? The clinic was talking about the 45 degree angle of the face and had a 360 representation of the face. I been looking for it again but can't find it. Anyone know?
im an asian male living in belgium. Wanna get some works done like jaw contouring, zygoma reduction, rhinoplasty and eyes...

I will be heading to YK plastic surgery i think. Out of all the clinics i contacted, YK is the only one that sends me a reply from the chief doctor himself.. speaks very good english tho and rather pleasant. So, im excited but extremely nervous.. what if something goes wrong and etc..

Hola me anytime!!

Matty

Last edited by a moderator:
JK, Faceline and JW have had botched jobs in China. I know that for certain.
I'm not sure about the other clinics apart from that Grand is the most sued clinic in Korea.

I'm not trying to discourage you to do go to certain clinics but I'm just sharing what I know. But you should do your own research to get an idea of which clinics are best for you :smile:

Reactions: littleboots824
JK, Faceline and JW have had botched jobs in China. I know that for certain.
I'm not sure about the other clinics apart from that Grand is the most sued clinic in Korea.

I'm not trying to discourage you to do go to certain clinics but I'm just sharing what I know. But you should do your own research to get an idea of which clinics are best for you :smile:

I'm just trying to see everyone's recent opinions. I been doing my research but I just need more people to come out and share their bad and good clinic reviews and or rumors so I can cross out the bad options. But thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.

lots of ppl have been going to Face Dental lately. Im sure if u ask around u can find out about their results

Thanks!! I heard that as well from one review! And I have already got a quote from them and they have really low quotes for zygoma, vline, and 2 jaw. I got quoted 10mil won for all three procedures! So I was surprised because that's too good to be true.

I heard good reviews about The line Plastic surgery and Wannabe plastic surgery. It seems like all the surgeons are specialized in face contouring at the line clinic. But wannabe clinic has a surgeon called Lee tae sung who's known as the best face contouring surgeon in Gangnam. But you can't really tell which one is better until you go for a consultation in person. I hope you find a good one!

Thanks! I also heard good things about the line, but I some what heard about wannabe clinic and wanted more info. I didn't know he was the best in gangnam, so that's good to know!

Reactions: littleboots824
I'm just trying to see everyone's recent opinions. I been doing my research but I just need more people to come out and share their bad and good clinic reviews and or rumors so I can cross out the bad options. But thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.
Can you tell me how JW have botched jobs in China? I saw forumer have good reviews and I was going to do my nose either at Dream or JW. I might do my eyes at JW. what do you think

One Chinese woman: http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2015-04/14/content_20432400.htm

Also Chinese women have protested against botched surgeries in Korea, and one of the clinics they protested against was JW.

But these are just a few cases, and all clinics have had bad cases. I would suggest you to do your own research. Many people on purseforum have been to JW, so you should read about their experience to get an idea of the clinic :smile:

I also heard some of the clinics in Korea for good or sued.
Especially, Grand is the most clinic where have a lot of problem with dead, medical incident.
I personally think that never go to the clinic where have any single of medical incident.

I agree with you. We will never know for sure if our surgeries will be succesfull or not, but choosing a clinic with a better reputation will of course make it less likely for us to have a failed surgery.
Yes I remember that someone died at Grand and also at Wonjin. I don't think that has happened to any other clinic but I'm not sure?

What do you guys think about the face dental, girin, daprs, the line clinic for facial contouring procedures? And good respected doctors in any of these clinics? Or and bad reviews? Thanks in advance fam!

EverM - I personally had a great experience during my consultation today.

Hi everybody, I went to EverM today. What I had in mind was a corrective surgery to fix the less than satisfactory cheekbone reduction and mandible reduction from VIP clinic a year ago. I met with Dr. Yoon and he was so very nice. He walked in and first handed me his business card. Never had a surgeon in Korea (or anywhere else for that matter) do that before. He went over the x-rays and the CT scan with me very thoroughly, answered all my questions thoroughly, and was very polite in his demeanor. I loved his meticulousness in explaining. My first time having a surgeon explain with such details.

Dr. Yoon explained that although my cheekbone reduction and mandible reduction (from VIP Clinic) were done differently from how he would have performed the procedures, he stated that he believes the results are within safe range (no permanent damaged facial nerves or muscles). And there is not much else that can be done to improve the results visually; however what he can do is clean up the scar tissues and remove the pins that have been placed haphazardly in my facial bones.

So I'm contemplating if I should do the clean up procedure with EverM as I've been quoted $5000 by the consultant. Either way I am comforted by the fact that my results are fairly acceptable according to Dr. Yoon's notably impeccable standards. Or maybe that was his kind way of saying better to let it be since it's too risky to fix it.

I did notice that his hospital offers laminates and other cosmetic dental procedures which I made a note of for when I am ready to get my teeth improved. I wish that I had done my research BEFORE I came to Korea. I should have NOT RUSHED getting cosmetic surgery. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely choose EverM for my zygoma reduction and mandible reduction.

Thanks for sharing! Did you hire a translator for EverM?

And I'm glad you emphasized the importance of not rushing to get surgery done. I made the same mistake when I had eyelid surgery done several years ago in Shanghai. :sad: The importance of careful research and consideration cannot be understated!!

Thanks for sharing! Did you hire a translator for EverM?

And I'm glad you emphasized the importance of not rushing to get surgery done. I made the same mistake when I had eyelid surgery done several years ago in Shanghai. :sad: The importance of careful research and consideration cannot be understated!!

EverM has an English translator name Gahee. She speaks good enough English and is very nice