Best Face Cream for helping u look younger?

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
I need a good moist./cream for my face that is <$100 to help firm it up, smooth etc.
I have tried samples of La mer and PerriconeMD ceramic smoother and like both of those.
Any other suggestions???

If you aren't looking for all natural, I found that Isomers (shop nbc) is really awesome and works very well for a very reasonable price. I liked One for face and One for eyes. Other things are available as you see the need.

Avene Eluage Cream. You can get it online at leguidesante.com and the cream is 30 dollars. There's a concentrate gel which is stronger - that's 36. The Gel is meant for "deep furrows".

Anyway, it's my HG anti-aging product. I'm only in my thirties and it's meant to be for 40-plus butI don't care!

It's got retinaldehyde which smooths like you wouldn't believe, but it's not so strong that it irritates. I haven't had to exfoliate in months. My skin is like glass. And it's also got hyaluronic acid in it so it's quite moisterising.

Apparently Avene have the patent for this form of retinol, so it's the strongest you'll get outside of a derm's office. Like all these things, it's gradual - so don't be alarmed if you don't see an overnight difference. You'll certainly see a difference after a month or so.

It's meant to be used at night, but I think that would free up your daytime choices a lot as you wouldn't be asking your daytime cream to do anything other than protect from the sun and moisterise well. And plenty of cheap creams do that!

edited to add: just saw you were in Oz - use this to find it in a store near you: http://www.genepharm.com.au/opencms/our_products/locator.jsp

Last edited:
I've been using the following since my early 20s:

Biotherm Aquasource
Origins A Perfect World series
Olay Total Effects

Now in my mid 30s I still get ID'd for alcohol purchases, and in cinemas. :cursing: