Best face cream for a 20-something beginning to see fine lines?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I take good care of my skin, but I notice now that I have some smile lines around my mouth... Yikes, I'm only 24!

Any recommendations for a cream that's not for super-dry, mature skin, but still fights wrinkles? I have no clue where to begin. Should I just buy Creme de la Mer? Dunno!

Thank you.

I'm 23 and I absolutely love La mer. I use several of their products and I think they are great. Many think it is overrated, but it just depends on how you feel about it. Try it out!!

Olay Total Effects, Philosophy's Hope in a Jar, Clinique Superdefense Age Defense SPF 25

And I cannot stress daily sunblock, sunblock, sunblock enough!!! :yes:

Last edited:
I would say try creme de la mer anyway. I actually have combination skin but my skin's gotten used to it. I first started using it when I was 25 and now swear by it. It's on the expensive side but a 1 oz jar will last at least 6 months with daily night and day use because you need so little of it.

Hi Annie,
I am really impressed with Euoko products! I ordered the Y line of products. I have noticed a difference within weeks!
The ingredients are all food grade,and sourced from the best throughout the world.
I will never buy anything else again.
They are available at Bergdorf's in the US. I ordered them online,and I ordered a sample of the Extreme Cellular Nutrition Masque and I was stunned at how great my skin felt?

They have a line for every age group and also a skin whitening/brightening line.

You can check the products out at Euoko.com

Euoko does not test on animals;they are tested only on humans!

Last edited:
I've been wondering about this myself. I am 28, and I have laugh lines. They didn't appear until I lost most of the fat in my face. As much as I like having a thinner face, I don't exactly care for the lines. I also have acne here and there, so anything I use has to be okay for acne-prone skin. Two products have come to my attention: Olay Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish Moisturizer and similar type of moisturizer by Neutrogena. Has anyone tried either of these. I am in no position to afford La Mer.

Keep up the sunscreen and drinking water. Wear your sunnies so you don't squint. Get your eyes checked, and if you need glasses, get them so you are not squinting in front of your computer at work.

There are so many unglamourous, basic things like this to suggest. Really it boils down to sunscreen. That's the only topical ingredient I can think of to keep my externals looking good other than good nutrition and hydration on the inside.

Hey! I highly recommend this line called Laneige. It's Korean and aimed at younger folks. They have this Perfect Renew line (blue bottles), which the salesgirl recommended to me for combination skin/to replenish moisture. Just the other day I turned the bottle around, and it says it also prevents premature aging.

Their strawberry yogurt peel is also awesome. Yummy smelling. Kind of want to eat it.

^ I love the strawberry yogurt peel!

I use Bliss.... they have all these antiaging products from cleansers to night creams. It hydrates my skin, so that in the morning, my face feels a lot smoother as well.