Best eye shadow primer??

I use Mally EverColor eyeshadow stick in either Timeless Taupe or Over the Taupe. Once it "sets" it doesn't come off until you wash it off and provides a nice neutral that I can wear alone or layer other eyeshadow color on top of. Thanks for letting me share.

Currently I'm using Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It is lightweight with an almost serum-like consistency that spreads and applies beautifully without any buildup or patchiness.

It's the best I've tried so far. :smile:

I just use foundation samples, concealer will work too. I use darker foundation under the darker eyeshadow colors, like brown (way too dark for my skin tone) under a burgundy or brown color, and then a light foundation shade under the lighter or pastel eyeshadows.

I like Clarins Light Eye Perfecting Base - readily available and only a tiny dot is needed to cover the whole eyelid to create a blank canvas. Clinique do a great one too which I think is slightly better on hindsight - Touch Base for Eyes which is less messy.

This is such a smart idea - I never thought to try this on my eyelids! I can’t wait to try it out!
I just lightly rub my ring finger across the pan for a very light coat on my fingertip and then apply to each eyelid up to the brow -- it even works great under the bottom lash and where I put undereye concealer. I feel like it helps keep that area hydrated so I don't get creasing.