Best eye shadow primer??

I have a couple primers at home. So far my favorite is by Smashbox. I'm surprised how long my makeup lasts with it on. Usually, my skin (which tends to be combination) will sometimes drink up the eyemakeup, and all I do is end up with creases.

I also like Estee Lauder's lavender colored concealer. I will also use that around my eyes prior to putting on makeup, when I remember to, atleast...

I got Urban Decay's Primer Potion on yesterday and that stuff is AMAZING!!! I did pedicures all day.....My hair was sweaty, but my eyeshadow was exactly as I put it on this morning, not a crease to be found and I have oily skin. There's a whole post about this stuff somewhere.

michie said:
I got Urban Decay's Primer Potion on yesterday and that stuff is AMAZING!!! I did pedicures all day.....My hair was sweaty, but my eyeshadow was exactly as I put it on this morning, not a crease to be found and I have oily skin. There's a whole post about this stuff somewhere.

My vote for UD too! It's the BEST. All the others slip around on my eyes and don't really last all day.

I use Too Faced primer in Second Base and really like it. I've been using it for a few months and it works great, especially considering I live in AZ and it's HOT!!!!!! My eyeshadow stays put through the heat and swimming even!!!

urban decay primer potion! i love it so much, i made a thread about it. i work retail, my days are long and a fair amount of my job is physical labor. i can put my eyeshadow over this stuff at 8:30 a.m. and my eye makeup will still be absolutely perfect and flawless when i finally take it off before i go to bed, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning (hey, i'm in college, after all).

My eye shadow primer is simply my face foundation (Lancome adaptive) with sheer powder over it to set it. It covers up the veins in my eyelids, blots the oiliness and gives a good, clean slate for eyeshadows (powder or creme, they last all day!).