Best Eye Cream

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I've been trying to find one to get rid of my dark circles. And if it prevents wrinkles, so much the better. But mainly, the dark circles that have been plaguing me all my life. I need one that actually has visible results! Mine doesn't, at least imo.

So ladies, what eye creams would you recommend/has worked for you?

Arbonne.... it's fantabulous... my mom uses it, and she looks amazing now... and i love their lines also.. thier eyecream works great..
oh have you heard of the penis cream, i think bergdorfs sells it.. thats supposed to do wonders too. Its bits of baby cirumcized penis skin.

jennyecklund said:
Arbonne.... it's fantabulous... my mom uses it, and she looks amazing now... and i love their lines also.. thier eyecream works great..
oh have you heard of the penis cream, i think bergdorfs sells it.. thats supposed to do wonders too. Its bits of baby cirumcized penis skin.

Are you serious?? That just sounds wrong.... :blink:

jennyecklund said:

i've heard of that stuff...so weird.