Best Eye Cream

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I've been trying to find one to get rid of my dark circles. And if it prevents wrinkles, so much the better. But mainly, the dark circles that have been plaguing me all my life. I need one that actually has visible results! Mine doesn't, at least imo.

So ladies, what eye creams would you recommend/has worked for you?

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
pursegalsf said:
Have you tried Hylexin? My cousin had dark circles as well and it did wonders for her!
I've never heard of that, but I'm looking into it now. Thanks!

And also, is la Mer really all it's cracked up to be?

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
Honestly, I've heard more complaints about La Mer than positive things...maybe you can ask for a sample and see if it works for you?

jennyecklund

Jesus & bags all i need
Dec 22, 2005
Texas
www.myspace.com
Arbonne.... it's fantabulous... my mom uses it, and she looks amazing now... and i love their lines also.. thier eyecream works great..
oh have you heard of the penis cream, i think bergdorfs sells it.. thats supposed to do wonders too. Its bits of baby cirumcized penis skin.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
jennyecklund said:
Arbonne.... it's fantabulous... my mom uses it, and she looks amazing now... and i love their lines also.. thier eyecream works great..
oh have you heard of the penis cream, i think bergdorfs sells it.. thats supposed to do wonders too. Its bits of baby cirumcized penis skin.
Are you serious?? That just sounds wrong.... :blink:

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I have to agree...I don't know if I like the idea of putting penis skin on my eye...

But then again, there is placenta cream...

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I've tried a bunch... now I'm using Oil of Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. It's reasonable and works great!

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
jennyecklund said:
i've heard of that stuff...so weird.