Best Eye Cream/Treatment?

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi All
The SA at the Orlane counter at Bloomies offered me a free sample of their Absolute Skin Recovery Eye Contour treatment. Then I thought, there are so many different eye creams/treatment. Is this one any good? What do you ladies (and gents) recommend? Drugstore vs. Department? Would love your advice :smile: My skin is normal/dry.:shame:

I use prescription retin-A......Recommended by a plastic surgeon about 6 years ago. So far, so good!
I've tried all the others and they are all about the same, unfortunately.

Hmm Retin A. Heard about it. Thanks for the info.
BTW, I'm 27 so I'm just starting to use treatments...I don't need any heavy duty stuff right now...
Drugstore creams work just as well as Department?

Hmm Retin A. Heard about it. Thanks for the info.
BTW, I'm 27 so I'm just starting to use treatments...I don't need any heavy duty stuff right now...
Drugstore creams work just as well as Department?
I started the retin -A when I was 28....so far I haven't even had to get botox like most of the women around here.
I think drug store products can be just as good if not better than dept. stores. Do a little research on pharmacology (ingredients in products) and you can get the same thing for a lot less.;)

ReVive Eye renewal cream. It's one of the few that you can actually use all the way up to the lashes under the eye and on eye lid as well. So far, so good. It is pricey though...

I've been using eyecreams since early 20's (I'm 47 now) so I've tried a lot. I don't know if I like one better than the other though. Its definatly a good habit though. I don't think I really have lines around my eyes. Since you are young I guess what you would need is just some light moisterization maybe even one with sunscreen. Clarins has a nice one. There's just so many on the market it's trial and error.