Best exfoliator

Girls, I just love Oil Of Olay's new heated one! It's for daily use and is wonderful! I keep it in the shower and my face feel like velvet afterwards.

Here's the downfall...(I've often considered making a thread of this complaint to see if I'm not the only one)...the packaging doesn't make for the friendliest removal. In fact, mine cracked in the middle, then wouldn't come out the opening well....Great product but terrible packaging!

If you are talking about the Warming Deep Cleansing tube in purple then ITA. I alternate btw. this and Shiseido and love it. The packaging does indeed suck though. Mine cracked at the end from overzealous squeezing :P

I've been trying a new one lately, and it's doing great things for my skin: Kate Somerville "Kate in a Jar". It burns like crazy -- not at all a soothing sort of thing - but it WORKS! I started using this regularly and my skin has cleared up totally, pores smaller, etc.

I have been thinking about trying this! My friend went to her spa and absolutely loved it! After your "glowing" recommendation, I think I too will give it a try!

I also use St.Ive...but there are different types of exfoliators...ones with "beads" or using salicylic or glycolic acid. I HIGHLY recommend reading "6 weeks to sensational skin" by Dr. Loretta Ciraldo. Learned ALOT plus until the end of August there is a sale on her skin line. Everything is 25% off! My skin has never looked better using her line. I LOVE IT!

hi everyone!
I am new here, I have been lingering around. I wanted to ask, what do you reccomend for an exfoliator. What is the best? I use proactiv and was looking for a change:wlae:

thanks schmodi, where can I get that?

I buy my epicuren stuff from a skin gal that lives in LA. She gives me 20% retail and ships it right to my house. PM me if you're interested for her email, she's really nice and a licensed. Alternatively day spas near you might carry it depending on the line they use.

Also you can google and find it tons of places online. Biomedic is heavily on ebay and Epicuren has a limited selection.

I really prefer the epicuren one over the Biomedic but they're both good.

I'd recommend the extra fine citrus herbal scrub. Makes your face soooo smooth after use.

http://www.epicuren.com/Pfacialexfoliants.htm

i'm using dermalogica daily microfoliant now but i still prefer modern friction by origins. modern friction really sheds those daed skin cells and it also evens out my skin tone, my skin feels amazing after each use. only problem with modern friction is that its so strong it burns my eyes. i wear contacts, so i switched to the dermalogica microfoliant just to be on the safe side but i am having regrets.

i'm using dermalogica daily microfoliant now but i still prefer modern friction by origins. modern friction really sheds those daed skin cells and it also evens out my skin tone, my skin feels amazing after each use. only problem with modern friction is that its so strong it burns my eyes. i wear contacts, so i switched to the dermalogica microfoliant just to be on the safe side but i am having regrets.

I have to agree. The origins modern friction does wonders. Fresh brown sugar polish smelled good, but doesn't work as well.