Best Everyday Tote

helen

Becca's Mom
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
What would you recommend as the best everyday tote? I have been considering the Grand Shopping Tote, the Cloudy Bundle ( now that I've seen Swanky), Petite Shopping Tote, and the Luxe Tote. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations. As a mom, I find that a lot of times I want to just throw their stuff in my bag so I don't have so much to carry. Also durability is a factor.

If you want a nice big roomy bag that's pretty durable, I'd go w/ the GST - although it's a litlte more structured and not as easy to just throw stuff into or a Luxe tote , even the new M/C totes would be fab!
There's so many now that I think about it, a Large Cambon would be super practical as well:yes:
And there's always my new fave the Vintage Ligne Tote!

I personally like the LUX tote..as I have one and it holds up great..I also like the Caviar leather for duarability as well..BUT I prefer the smoother leather overall..Its personal preferance..Try the bags on and see what is more comfy on yer shoulder!Let us know how you make out!

petit is good for running out with only the essentials. i LOVE mine, the deep red aged calfskin petit. and i'm a mom of three. it surprisingly holds enough. for example, i had a bottle of milk in a ziploc, of course, plus my pashmina, car keys, cell phone, sunglasses and some makeup, plus new bath and body works lotion and splash. and i had some space for more. sometimes i use it to carry my little one's diapers. it's awesome.

if you need a bigger size with more space, i would go with this order of your choices: cloudy bundle (so light and open you can throw anything into it), lux tote (love lux leather but i tried it ona few times at my boutique and find it a bit heavy and not easy to go over shoulder with big coat), GST (i find it heavy and too square).