Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple Monogram Eclipse

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Slender Monogram Eclipse

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

kp658

May 20, 2020
Hi. I want to purchase a LV wallet for my father but I’m not sure which to choose! I’m looking at the Gaspar, the multiple, and the slender. If I purchase the multiple or slender, it will be in the Monogram eclipse print. Which is best for everyday use? Especially for someone who can be not so gentle on items. Also, he usually puts his wallet in his back pocket (if that matters). Any ideas??

I like the Multiple, but I would splurge and get it in Epi leather instead of monogram eclipse.
Thank you for your feedback! I like the Monogram eclipse because it has the classic LV monogram but with a twist. I feel like the epi leather can look like any leather good if you’re not looking closely.

My husband has a strict criteria when it comes to choosing wallet, he wants an ID window pocket to keep our family photo. So my pick would be the Slender ID wallet in Taiga leather as he loves the durability of LV wallet and something different from his first LV wallet in Monogram. Slender ID is the same price as the Slender wallet.

Slender is slimmer than Multiple as Slender comes in one bill compartment instead of two in Multiple, also cheaper in canvas.