Best Everyday Bag??

Amar12

Mar 31, 2018
i’m on the hunt for an investment bag, pre-owned, that is understated enough to be an everyday bag but lovely enough to be something i enjoy wearing everyday.

i work in the ad industry as a creative, i love whimsical vintage styles and gravitate toward timeless and chic bags.

can you tell me your favorite everyday bags?

My favourite everyday bag, which is chic and timeless is the louis vuitton speedy 30. This bag has not changed since the 1800’s, Its the most durable of all my bags, fits a ton of stuff, and always looks beautiful! Doesn’t matter what pattern you choose, they’re all nice - and timeless!

Reactions: jbags07
Another bag I’ve eyed but don’t own is the small big bag.

The small Big Bag is one of only two Celines I own, and I must say I love it. So spacious, and I can stick my arm in on either side to grab things easily without undoing to cute buckle all the time. I use it a lot more than my luggage tote actually. It has a casual and floppy feel to it that is also luxe. I’ve thought about getting a second one but just haven’t seen it another color that I’ve wanted. I have it in a rich brown and it’s gorgeous.

I love the look of the belt bag in the mini size, but find it too heavy so I sold it. I own the nano belt and love it! If you need to carry more then my vote is for the phantom cabas tote. It is such an understated and elegant looking bag! I don’t own one but if I needed a work bag, this would be it!

Reactions: Amar12