Best Evelyne Color?

Jul 28, 2016
Hi, folks! Completely new to Hermes and am interested in a TGM (40) Evelyne. Want to buy new from either the H store or Hermes.com. My dilemma is that I'm overwhelmed by color options! My wardrobe is essentially all black with some gray, olive, and the occasional burgundy. I'm instinctively drawn to deep reds and purples but don't really like Evelyne in those colors. Any thoughts on a good all-season color? H.com currently has Mykonos and Brique available, but neither really grabs me. Since Classic Orange is currently dormant, maybe feu? Thank you for the guidance!

I have an etain tpm (Mini) but have just bought a gold one as it looked amazing. I thought if I bought another it would be a pop colour, but the gold ticked all boxes for me on sight...

Last edited:
Reactions: undecided45
Black? Maybe etain? There have been some dark grey greens coming out recently like Vert de Gris and Vert Maquis, those might be nice!

If Rouge H starts popping up in Evelynes, that might be a good option for you!

Reactions: JazzyMac
Black? Maybe etain? There have been some dark grey greens coming out recently like Vert de Gris and Vert Maquis, those might be nice!

If Rouge H starts popping up in Evelynes, that might be a good option for you!
Ooh! I will definitely look out for those gray greens! I have a large BV Jodie in gray (not the maxi, just the large!) in gray so was thinking I would avoid that. But gray green sounds perfect! THANK YOU!