Best electronic toothbrush for Whiter Teeth (Sonicare Flexcare or Oral B Triumph)

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I need to purchase a new toothbrush today and need help deciding which electronic toothbrush is better. I want something to help whiten my teeth.

Have any of you tried these brushes? How do you like using it?
Which one would you recommend I purchase and why?

I am considering either the Sonicare Flexcare or the Oral B Triumph

Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer OR
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sonica...6948540&sr=1-2
31ZJBxsF0HL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Sonicare FlexCare has the following features:
-FlexCare System: 3 Flexible brushing modes, 2 Personalized cleaning routines
-ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience
-UV sanitizer: One simple push of the buttom safeguards against bacteria
-Two Contoured brush heads: Standard is ideal for complete cleaning, Compact provides precision cleaning
-Smartimer: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time
-Quadpacer: 30-second interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth
-Deluxe recharge guage: Green light level tracks battery charge and yellow light signals when to recharge
-Multi-voltage compact travel charger: Compact charger lets you enjoy FlexCare while you're on the go

Oral B Triumph 9900 Toothbrush with Smart Guide
http://www.amazon.com/Oral-B-Triumph...6988211&sr=8-2

41gA8esIrFL._AA280_.jpg

The Oral B Triumph with Smartgude features:
-Advanced oral care system guides you to extraordinary cleaning and superior gum health
-Innovative wireless display provides while-you-brush feedback for optimal brushing habits
-Floss Action brush head with MicroPulse bristles penetrates deep between teeth and gums, dramatically improving the health of your gums
-If you should apply too much pressure, a red light will appear signaling you that too much pressure is being used
-With the wireless remote display, you can easily see your brushing time per quadrant and the positive feedback at 2 minutes

I posted this in the health and fitness area and realized I probably should have posted it here instead.

I use to work in a dental office and we always recommended Sonicare. We tried the Oral B for awhile and just didn't see the same results. IMO you can't go wrong with the Sonicare.

Wow. Those are really fancy looking! I have an Oral-B one, but it looks nothing like the ones in the pics. I don't use it much; it feels weird heh. Let us know what you get though, and how you like it!

Sonicare is my choice, for the more precise and detailed brush movement.

Several years ago, I switched to Sonicare from Oral B. My ex BF, who is a dentist, also sold Sonicare at his office. Unless Oral B improved their product, my

Sonicare is my choice when it comes to toothbrushes, and I somehow feel insulted by toothbrushes that come with a display that shows me how to brush my teeth and pops up a smiley face when "done".

I've heard that they've done studies that showed that Oral B works better because of the oscillating heads. Being a newbie here, I don't want to post a link and get booted from the forum so when I think the cost is clear I'll post a link to that article.

I have the Sonicare Flexcare, the one with the sanitizer and I really like it. I've used other Sonicare brushes as well and they are all great. I've never used Oral B so can't comment. You can't go wrong with Sonicare and if you've never used an electric toothbrush before you're in for a real treat. Your teeth will feel so much cleaner than a regular toothbrush. Let us know which one you pick and how you like it.

does anyone have any opinions on the rotodent? it's like a requirement at my dentist's office...i told them i already had a clarisonic and they said this one's better. but it's so old looking and i don't know if they're just trying to sell me something...

I have the exact sonicare you've included in the pic, and I love it! I've been using Sonicare exclusively for the last 5 years, and recommend the brand 100%.

I've had that model of Sonicare for at least a year and it works very well. My DS had an oral-B electric (not the model pictured though), and he asks up to buy extra heads for the sonicare for him as he prefers to use our toothbrush.