Best electronic toothbrush for Whiter Teeth (Sonicare Flexcare or Oral B Triumph)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to purchase a new toothbrush today and need help deciding which electronic toothbrush is better. I want something to help whiten my teeth.

Have any of you tried these brushes? How do you like using it?
    Which one would you recommend I purchase and why?

I am considering either the Sonicare Flexcare or the Oral B Triumph

Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer OR
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sonica...6948540&sr=1-2
    [​IMG]
    The Sonicare FlexCare has the following features:
    -FlexCare System: 3 Flexible brushing modes, 2 Personalized cleaning routines
    -ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience
    -UV sanitizer: One simple push of the buttom safeguards against bacteria
    -Two Contoured brush heads: Standard is ideal for complete cleaning, Compact provides precision cleaning
    -Smartimer: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time
    -Quadpacer: 30-second interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth
    -Deluxe recharge guage: Green light level tracks battery charge and yellow light signals when to recharge
    -Multi-voltage compact travel charger: Compact charger lets you enjoy FlexCare while you're on the go

Oral B Triumph 9900 Toothbrush with Smart Guide
    http://www.amazon.com/Oral-B-Triumph...6988211&sr=8-2

[​IMG]
    The Oral B Triumph with Smartgude features:
    -Advanced oral care system guides you to extraordinary cleaning and superior gum health
    -Innovative wireless display provides while-you-brush feedback for optimal brushing habits
    -Floss Action brush head with MicroPulse bristles penetrates deep between teeth and gums, dramatically improving the health of your gums
    -If you should apply too much pressure, a red light will appear signaling you that too much pressure is being used
    -With the wireless remote display, you can easily see your brushing time per quadrant and the positive feedback at 2 minutes

I posted this in the health and fitness area and realized I probably should have posted it here instead.

2. I use to work in a dental office and we always recommended Sonicare. We tried the Oral B for awhile and just didn't see the same results. IMO you can't go wrong with the Sonicare.

3. i prefere Oral B..

4. I have a sonicare and LOVE it. I still take a manual toothbrush when i travel though. I takes some getting used to. Its nice b/c it has a timer so you don't have to think about how long to brush.

5. I heard Sonicare was better. I just ordered one myself so I'll soon find out.

6. Wow. Those are really fancy looking! I have an Oral-B one, but it looks nothing like the ones in the pics. I don't use it much; it feels weird heh. Let us know what you get though, and how you like it!

7. Sonicare is my choice, for the more precise and detailed brush movement.

Several years ago, I switched to Sonicare from Oral B. My ex BF, who is a dentist, also sold Sonicare at his office. Unless Oral B improved their product, my

8. I ended up buying the sonicare. I will let you know how I like it. Hopefully it will be worth the price.

9. Sonicare is my choice when it comes to toothbrushes, and I somehow feel insulted by toothbrushes that come with a display that shows me how to brush my teeth and pops up a smiley face when "done".

10. I've heard that they've done studies that showed that Oral B works better because of the oscillating heads. Being a newbie here, I don't want to post a link and get booted from the forum so when I think the cost is clear I'll post a link to that article.

11. I have the Sonicare Flexcare, the one with the sanitizer and I really like it. I've used other Sonicare brushes as well and they are all great. I've never used Oral B so can't comment. You can't go wrong with Sonicare and if you've never used an electric toothbrush before you're in for a real treat. Your teeth will feel so much cleaner than a regular toothbrush. Let us know which one you pick and how you like it.

12. does anyone have any opinions on the rotodent? it's like a requirement at my dentist's office...i told them i already had a clarisonic and they said this one's better. but it's so old looking and i don't know if they're just trying to sell me something...

13. I have the exact same Sonicare one... love it! Though I never bother to use the sanitizer, even though it's pretty cool looking.

14. I have the exact sonicare you've included in the pic, and I love it! I've been using Sonicare exclusively for the last 5 years, and recommend the brand 100%.

15. I've had that model of Sonicare for at least a year and it works very well. My DS had an oral-B electric (not the model pictured though), and he asks up to buy extra heads for the sonicare for him as he prefers to use our toothbrush.