Best double eyelid and Asian rhinoplasty in Korea?

Nycmom01

Sep 8, 2020
Hello all,
This forum has been so helpful but I’m looking to find the best doctor that will do a natural looking job for Korean nose and double eyelid surgery. I’m currently in Texas and I’ve been looking in LA and NYC but I feel like Korea has the best options?

Hi!
I've just saw this thread before coming here

I think her eyes look pretty good. She did hers at Item.
What do you think?

Hello all,
This forum has been so helpful but I’m looking to find the best doctor that will do a natural looking job for Korean nose and double eyelid surgery. I’m currently in Texas and I’ve been looking in LA and NYC but I feel like Korea has the best options?
To be honest, best is a little too subjective. What kind of eyes are you looking for? Dramatic? Dolly? Natural? Each doctor has their own aesthetic preferences so you'll have to do some research on what doctors/clinics you'd like to get your eyes/nose done at :smile: What would be my top choice might be different from yours!

To be honest, best is a little too subjective. What kind of eyes are you looking for? Dramatic? Dolly? Natural? Each doctor has their own aesthetic preferences so you'll have to do some research on what doctors/clinics you'd like to get your eyes/nose done at :smile: What would be my top choice might be different from yours!
I would say more natural- I feel like the Korean doctors make it too obvious?

I would say more natural- I feel like the Korean doctors make it too obvious?
Natural as in the line isn't too obvious? Usually if you go the non-incisional route, the scarring is a little less obvious. There's an idol that's famous for having a really good DES results, Jung Chaeyeon from DIA. Is her eyelid what you're looking for? There's also another forum that has a lot of reviews and information that would be helpful! Just look up "korean plastic surgery forum"

Reactions: Nycmom01
Natural as in the line isn't too obvious? Usually if you go the non-incisional route, the scarring is a little less obvious. There's an idol that's famous for having a really good DES results, Jung Chaeyeon from DIA. Is her eyelid what you're looking for? There's also another forum that has a lot of reviews and information that would be helpful! Just look up "korean plastic surgery forum"

dia chaeyeon said she never got plastic surgery on her eyes, but she did get rhinoplasty.