best design & prints

it really comes down to the type of print and how it will look on a specific bag style.

my personal favorite is my inferno zucca because the bag is very functional and the print looks really nice on it.

Yeah, tastes do change! I remember when Dooney came out with the Bumblebee bag I thought it was the stupidest thing EVER.

Well when my husband asked what I wanted for my birthday last week (and not knowing Spiaggia would be out so soon) I went out to the mall to "just look".

Ended up bring back a Bumblebee bag that I (he) got for 30% off. I think it is just as cute (almost) as my tokis and have no idea why I didn't like it before!

My favorite print and style is Paradiso Campeggio. It might be sentimental reasons, but I like the angel babies and the style is really easy for me to use.

As for my 2nd favorite print and style, that seems to always change with each new print, lol.

I think my favorite style is campeggio for now...I keep loading up my amore campeggio because its just so functional and easy!

My favorite print is paradiso. Ilove the sky blue clouds, angels and rainbows.

My second fav. style is the stellina....and my second favorite print is probably a toss up between inferno & the original. Inferno only because I finally dropped my stigma about how I would look carrying a bag with devils all over it at my age....and because I got to see so much of it through vmasterz new obsession! :rolleyes: those are the cutest little devils!

Favorite bag between gioco and zucca = zucca :yes:
Favorite print for the moment = SPIAGGA! :love: :love: :love:

It's absolutely adorable IRL! :graucho: Spiagga is all about placement though so you've got to see your actual bag before you buy it!

Zucca with amore. I think spiaggia would look better giocco style just because of all that action going on all over. I think zucca tends to look better with patterns and I like amore just because it's cutesy but not pushing it too much over my age limit with all those babies. Spiaggia I think would look so cute as a summer tote bag to the beach!! But I don't think I'd want to wear it out to say the mall. Seems out of place.

same here, i love beach, i love to swim, thats why spiaggia caught my attention but afterwards im thinking of what if its not summer anymore, then i think my bag will be out of place, so right now still waiting for toki doki to conquer our country :graucho: they said it next week, cant wait to have my toki doki, im thinking of getting amore zucca:yahoo: