best design & prints

Hmmmm... I don't know. I really love Inferno right now. I also like the Spiaggia items I'm getting... I haven't received my Inferno MM yet but that may be my favorite style. Or maybe the zucca once I get it? I dunno!!

ATM, its foresta print and the mamma mia style!!

Foresta - green! My fave color!
Mamma Mia - the perfect little tote!

Too bad I dont have a Foresta mamma mia bag.. :crybaby:

Although Adios is my fave character, I like the foresta better than the adios star

Print: Amore! I'm also getting into Paradiso/Inferno but I go back and forth between the two.

Style: I LOVE my Gioco! I really want a Zucca and just the way it looks and how much stuff everyone says it holds, that might be a favorite too.

fave style: buon viaggio
fave print: all playgrounds then blue citta

i feel like i'm the only one that doesnt like amore, inferno or foresta. too bright for me!

dreams of toki/momo.chan - i totally agree with you, my fav print changes too but i chose foresta (for now) because my bella has perfect placement

sads_pup - i don't have a stellina yet either so my favorite bag might change too once i get one. lol.

little baby - as you can see (from most of our responses) that it's hard to chose just ONE favorite print and style and is probably why we all have a collection of toki bags. lmao. :roflmfao: