Best Daily Face Moisturizer?

I use the Estee Lauder one in the robin blue bottle. I have skin like yours and it's great. It's weird, like tight and oily at the same time.

I recently found this website Good Guide that everyone should look at when they consider getting a moisturizer.

Basically, this website will go through ever ingredient for pretty much any product you can think of and will tell you which ingredients are bad for you. And it will give it an overall health rating based off the good and bad ingredients. (it will list other ratings like environment and things, but I just look at the health rating)

I'm very pick about what I put on my face, especially moisturizer. I've tried La Mer and it was great but when I saw the Good Guide review of this on all the unsafe ingredients they use I could not believe how much crap they put in their product for the price they sell it at.

http://www.goodguide.com/products?filter=La+Mer

An alternative I found to La Mer that I now love is Kiehl's Abyssine Cream + SPF 23. Which has a very good health rating on the Good Guide website. And my face is very soft the same way La Mer made it but much healthier now that I am no longer putting so much chemicals on it. And it's also waay much cheaper so you can't beat that :smile:

http://www.goodguide.com/products/275731-kiehls-abyssine-cream-spf

I urge everyone to be careful what you put on your face. Not all ingredients are made equal. Just because a company says something is healthy and safe doesn't mean it is.

I just ran out of my expensive moisturizer, so I thought I'd try some drug store brands. I prefer a cream to a lotion. Picked up Ponds Dry Skin Cream for night and Olay Complete all day moisture cream with spf 15 normal for daytime. Both were under $10.

So far both have been great! Hope I don't break out with acne or dermatitus like I do with other products. Ponds has a light fragrance; I prefer no fragrance; so far it's been ok.

I have Purminerals Moisture Infusion that I got with a sampler package. Been using that first, but it's more of a gel and I feel like I have to put something over it to seal in the moisture.

I have oily skin and live in a dry climate, so my skin is more normal now.

I don't have acne but will breakout if I put something too heavy on my face and have struggled for a long time to find a good SPF moisturizer. I am now on my second bottle of Neutrogena Rapid Repair SPF 30 moisturizer. Feels like you're wearing nothing and plumps fine lines!