Best Daily Face Moisturizer?

DenimShopaholic

My happy place!!
O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
I am very fair, and am looking for a new moisturizer, preferably with an SPF higher than the 15 I usually find. My skin is also sensitive, and prone to oiliness. Yep...I got it all! :sad:

Any recommendations?

DenimShopaholic said:
I am very fair, and am looking for a new moisturizer, preferably with an SPF higher than the 15 I usually find. My skin is also sensitive, and prone to oiliness. Yep...I got it all! :sad:

Any recommendations?
Arbonne.
Its not oily AT ALL because they dont use mineral oil which smothers the skin & clogs pores. They also get their sunscreen from plants so there is no chemicals. And, its really concentrated so you only use alittle at a time, so it lasts longer. =)
I can help you get it at cost if you want to try it.
I'll forward you the info from their site tomorrow. The site is down for updates right now.

I'm very fair also, and I swear by Neutrogena Healthy Skin face lotion with alpha hydroxy and spf 15 (untinted). It's very reasonbly priced, and I wear it under my Lancome (spf 15) makeup religiously. It doesn't clog pores at all.

Dermalogica solar protector SPF 30 - it isn't a moisturiser in itself but you mix it in with your own one or apply a thin layer afetr moisturising. It is fab - never heavy or greasy.

i use bobbi brown brightening moisturizer - it's SPF25 and the only one i've been able to find that doesn't make my t-zone oily OR dry out my cheeks (i'm very combination).

I use Kiehl's ... the moisturizer with SPF25, (don't remember exact name) and its water based and I don't find its oily at all. I use it year round and I find its really good.

Thanks everyone, for all your advice.

I actually went to the spa for a facial this morning, and picked up a bottle of the dermalogica moisturizer. I really liked the feel of their other products that the technician used as well......

I'll give this one a try for now, but I'd like to try some of the others you recommended in the future!

Thanks again, for all the good responses! :yes:

I've been using Cliniques "Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer" for quite some time now.
It's supposed to be better than others, fighting alot of causes and such.. so yeah. It's a great base for applying my makeup on.
You've just gotta make sure not to use too much, or it'll never absorb.

I've been using Clinique's Dramatically Different moisturizer right now since I'm using the 3 step system. I've used Pond's from the drugstore in the past too and I find both to work good for me.